If you are looking for an insulation company serving the Florence, Alabama area, American Insulation is the ideal choice. We insulate attics for residential retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to start your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about the benefits of attic insulation.
Insulation for Attics
The attic is a significant source of energy loss in a home, which is why it should be properly insulated.
American Insulation has experience working with all different types of insulation materials, including:
- Blown fiberglass – Fiberglass is made of natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, which are spun to create small strands of fiberglass. It’s a great choice for noise reduction. Blown fiberglass is installed with a special blowing device.
- Batt fiberglass – Batt fiberglass comes in pre-cut panels, and is one of the most common forms of insulation available.
- Spray foam – Spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam, making it an ideal insulation material for hard-to-reach areas.
We can recommend the ideal type of insulation for your attic and complete your insulation project in a timely manner.
Benefits of Attic Insulation
There are many perks to having a properly insulated attic. Attic insulation can help:
- Lower energy bills
- Increase energy efficiency
- Enhance comfort
- Reduce noises between different levels
- Improve air quality
- And more
If you would like to increase the energy efficiency and comfort of your Florence home, attic insulation can help you do just that.
Attic Insulation Contractors Serving Florence, Alabama
American Insulation provides a variety of products and services for homes in Florence and the surrounding areas. Our top priority is helping make your home more energy efficient and comfortable throughout the year.